Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One Last Hope: Disney College Program Application Number Two

February of 2014 came around. After a year I saw signs about the Disney College Program, heard stories from students at the school I worked at, and received ads on facebook about the program. Every time something came up, a felt a small pang of remorse in my heart. I decided not to give up because GIVING UP IS FOR ROOKIES!



I re-applied for the program on a whim. At first I really just wanted to see whether or not I could pass the Web Based Interview. I filled out the application on February 27th and received another e-mail to complete the web based interview the next day. Well – I passed it! I was offered a phone interview. After being notified that I passed, the tears poured out of my eyes. There are very few things in the world that make me cry, so I knew this was no longer about finding out whether or not Disney loved me back. I decided I was really going to try to GO THE DISTANCE and become a Disney Cast Member! This was my big chance to go from ZERO TO HERO! I was not going to mess up my ONE LAST HOPE!


No comments:

Post a Comment